The Media department at Middlesex University wishes to make appointments to our pool of hourly paid visiting lecturers to support the delivery of teaching in the following areas of BA English:
– Literary Analysis (UG, year 1)
– Reality, Fantasy and Metafiction (UG, year 2)
– Identities and Global Literature (UG, year 3)
Modules integrating language, literature and creative writing:
– Language, Literature and Writing (UG, year 1)
– Research, Practice and Professional Communication (UG, year 2)
- Appropriate academic qualifications at postgraduate level or equivalent professional experience;
- Ability to deliver high quality teaching at HE level;
- Ability to supervise student-led projects;
- Understanding of good professional practice in learning and teaching.
For more information please contact James Graham, Director of Programmes. Email: J.Graham@mdx.ac.uk
To apply, send CVs plus a covering letter that outlines which of the areas named above you can teach to Anna Charalambidou (A.Charalambidou@mdx.ac.uk), by 5pm Monday 24 June 2019.
Applicants can expect a response by 2nd of July. Interviews will be held at Middlesex University (Hendon, London) on Tuesday 9th July 2019.
Note that we will require a ‘Right to Work’ check at the interview stage, so candidates will need either their passport or visa with them on the day.